Integrated reports use a more advanced framework and are implemented by our clients who have already matured in their sustainability journey. Like sustainability reports, this framework is also historical, forward looking, and includes financial and non-financial information. It also includes data on capital allocation. Want to know how some of our clients worked with us to create their integrated reports? See the services they availed of to develop their 2022 integrated reports.
Read it here: https://integratedreport.energy.com.ph/
Services Provided by Drink:
1. Sustainability Workshops
2. Creative Concept Development
3. Sustainability Data Consolidation
4. Report Editorial and Writing
5. Report Design and Layout
6. Report Microsite Retrofitting (Editorial and Design)
Read it here: https://www.fphc.com/gettoknow/our-company
1. Creative Concept Development – Inside Pages
2. Report Editorial and Writing
3. Report Design and Layout
4. Report Microsite Web Design and Copywriting (Editorial and Design)
Read it here: https://2022integratedreport.firstgen.com.ph/
To know more about our reporting process and how we can help you advance your sustainability journey and communicate your sustainability efforts, contact our Business Development Department through the following email address: email@example.com. You can also visit https://drinkph.com/#Service to learn more.
Unit 308 Amberland Plaza, Jade Drive, Ortigas Center,Brgy San Antonio, Pasig City, NCR, Philippines 1605
Mobile +63 905 428 3371Tel +632 7968 7865; 8637 3707
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 Drink Editorial and Design, Inc.
Mobile +63 905 230 3628; +63 917 899 5919 (MNL) | +44 7423 496726 (LDN)
Tel 8637 3707; +632 7968 7865
Your message (optional)
This will close in 0 seconds
– Carry out tasks related to sustainability reporting and help deliver outputs in relation to sustainability reports and communications projects .– Synthesize and translate complex information into clear, informative, and compelling materials (e.g., summaries, fact sheets, presentations, online dashboards, reports) for diverse audiences.– Support business development opportunities such as in bidding processes, potential client meetings, and proposal writing.– Ensure that projects are delivered on time in accordance with Drink’s reputation and standards for producing high-quality outputs.– Assist clients in developing strategies on how to embed sustainability in their business operations, risk management, systems, and processes.– Help businesses develop strategies to comply with sustainability-related regulations– Assist in obtaining independent assurance of a client’s sustainability report by checking the accuracy of the reported data and statements.– Develop or assess client’s sustainability strategies, sustainability reports, and data collection processes.– Perform other related duties as assigned by the team head.
– Responsible for the overall visual style and imagery in projects assigned.– Tasked to create the overall design and direct others who develop certain materials for the project (e.g., production team, photographers, and videographers).– Constant collaboration with the creative, sustainability, editorial, and support team members to close accounts.– Manage secondary sales and marketing channels (website and social media pages).
-BS Degree in Environmental Planning/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Science or other related disciplines. – Familiarity with GRI Standards or certification in GRI Standards Reporting is an advantage.– Experience in research and data gathering.– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.– Detail-oriented, transparent, accountable, and adaptable to working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.– Works well with diverse teams.– Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.– Ability to work with clients, partners, and colleagues in an innovative and culturally responsible way while exhibiting emotional intelligence– Excellent organizational skills, data management and analysis abilities, and attention to detail– Proficiency in Google Workspace and/or Microsoft 365 suites
– Fulfill content development assignments given by the editorial head, such as:
– Collaborate with creative, sustainability, and support team members to produce compelling output executions that will communicate sustainability, establish branding, and engage the general audience.– Knowledge and experience in social media copywriting.– Maintain critical thinking, growth mindset, sound judgment, and time management.