With sustainability further gaining traction as the future of industry, more and more businesses are slowly strengthening their efforts in integrating sustainability into their own operations. During the 2019 reporting season alone, Drink had the honor of working with a total of 12 clients for the creation of their respective sustainability reports. These were:
- Axelum Resources Corporation
- Crown Asia Chemicals Corporation
- DMCI Holdings, Inc.
- Energy Development Corporation
- First Gen Corporation
- First Philippine Holdings Corporation
- Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
- Megawide Construction Corporation
- Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc.
- Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation
- Semirara Mining and Power Corporation
- UnionBank of the Philippines
With Drink’s vision of building a sustainable world for all, the agency was able to collaborate with corporations from various industries all over the country— each with their own stories, challenges, and successes— to work together in telling the stories that matter. As a communication tool, sustainability reports aim to serve as internal guides to help organizations assess and strengthen their internal initiatives, while simultaneously functioning as an external tool to disclose relevant information to stakeholders and the general public.